Product Designers at iNQ are responsible for designing elegant, simple, hard working interfaces that will be used by millions of people every day. They work closely with Interaction Designers, Visual Designers, and Developers to concept, design, prototype, test, and iterate products until they meet our high standards of quality. A successful Product Designer has an eagerness to jump in and solve problems and a unique combination of proven talent and ability in interface design, visual design and basic coding. Product designers are often asked to quickly come up with game changing ideas and make them come to life for our clients. Responsibilities:
- Design and specify user interfaces and information architecture using participatory and iterative design techniques including, but not limited to, prototyping and usability testing.
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas and detailed design rationale both verbally and visually.
- Contribute to the product design process, drive decisions, track issues, and assist in estimating resource needs and schedules.
- Participate as a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes visual designers, project managers, product strategists, and developers.
- Help to mentor and grow junior interaction and visual designers on project teams.
- Contribute to the definition scope and phasing of project timelines.
- Solid user interface design experience.
- Strong conceptual thinking.
- Ability to understand customer needs, motivations and behaviors and translate them into actionable deliverables.
- Detail-oriented and highly developed organizational skills including the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Must be a self-starter who will bring original ideas and fresh approaches to each project they work on.
- Must be an ego-free, thick-skinned person who can take and give clear feedback.